The 2017 Regional Economic Forecast & Innovation Expo is an exciting one-day event focused on setting the economic stage for our region for the coming year. Presented on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at the Little Creek Casino in Shelton, WA, this conference brings together regional businesses from a wide range of industry sectors. Exhibitors will showcase industry within Grays Harbor, Lewis, Mason, Pacific and Thurston counties, highlighting cutting edge technology, products and services that help our region and Washington State stay competitive.
This high-profile networking event, now in its ninth year, has expanded each year, and now draws approximately upwards of 400 decision makers and community leaders from all sectors of business and industry in our region. The 2017 Regional Economic Forecast & Innovation Expo will offer:
– An exclusive briefing on the 2017 Economic Vitality Index, the annual review of the region’s economic performance over past year
-Morning Keynote speech by Olowo-n’djo Tchala, Founder & CEO of Alaffia.
– Insight from respected economist Dr. Bill Conerly, Conerly Consulting LLC and other business leaders on what lies ahead for the coming year, and how you can be prepared
– Time to network with the people behind the products and services showcased at the Expo and the partnerships that support them
– Content-rich breakout sessions [See Agenda]
– High-quality breakfast and lunch
Little Creek Casino Resort
91 W State Route 108
Shelton, WA 98584